Sunday, April 21, 2013

Beginnings

Welcome, friends!  

I've finally mustered up the courage to join the blog-o-sphere and I'm hoping that you, my dear readers, will be kind as I chronicle the ins and outs of life from my perspective.  Please fasten your seat belts!  I'm committed to being very REAL in my writing.  We cannot learn nearly as much about our world and each other if everything is sugar-coated.  Too often we tell others that we're "fine," when we're really not fine.  We ask "how are you" more often out of habit than out of genuine concern.  Say what you think and mean what you say...  In doing so, be generous with praise and stingy with criticism.  

Until we meet again,

K


2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Looking forward to your postings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks delaine! I've been procrastinating about getting started!

      Delete